- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
CHECK OUT OUR GALLERY
Tips Preparing Pressure Washing
It's important for you to have your property pressure washed on a regular basis. However, even if you hire the best pressure washing service around, you still need to do your part to ensure you have […]
Myths About Pressure Washing
There are many myths floating around about pressure washing, and it's important that you know how to separate fact from fiction. Below we debunk the most common pressure washing myths. To learn mo […]